6 January 2014

KNOW THIS FOR SURE: GOD IS FAITHFUL & TRUE; FULL WITH MERCY & ABOUNDING IN LOVE! FEAR, LOVE, TRUST & OBEY HIM!!! BY FOLAYAN OSEKITA

Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass. I have planned it, surely I will do it. Listen to Me, you stubborn-minded, Who are far from righteousness. I bring near My righteousness, it is not far off; And My salvation will not delay. Isaiah 46:11b-13a NASB

When God Speaks a word, He Brings it to pass. When God Plans a thing, He Does it for sure, unfailingly! Stubbornness, pride, arrogance, hard heartedness, being head strong draws you further and further away from the One that you really need to be close to (God)! Righteousness eludes such people! So, if you want to live a Godly life, get rid of all of the above mentioned as well as all moral filth! Then, come to Jesus Christ with humility!!!

For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by me and Silas and Timothy, was not "Yes" and "No," but in him it has always been "Yes." For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:19-21 NIV


God's Promises never shake nor falter; they're always yes & Amen in Jesus Christ! Please God Help my family & I and all God's children to stand firm in Jesus Christ for always. Amen in Jesus' Name!!!

Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according
to thy lovingkindness. Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalm 119:159,160 KJV

No one can come to the Lord unless the Lord Draws them! Draw me to Yourself that I might be a worshiper and true; let Your Presence come and flood my heart till all I see is You! O Holy Spirit! Thank You Jesus! Your Word stands firm forever even though Heaven & earth pass away!!!

Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. Matthew 4:1 (NIVUK)

Are you prepared for faith in Jesus Christ? Are you prepared for satanic temptations? Do you understand how satan tempted our Lord Jesus Christ? Can you go and study this in Matthew 4? Satan will use the loveliest things of this world to tempt you ... things your heart is drawn to! Beware & be prepared!!!

(3) And Moab was exceedingly afraid of the people because they were many, and Moab was sick with dread because of the children of Israel. (4) So Moab said to the elders of Midian, "Now this company will lick up everything around us, as an ox licks up the grass of the field." And Balak the son of Zippor was king of the Moabites at that time. Numbers 22:3-4

O Lord Jesus Christ, cause the dread of You to be upon me for my adversaries/foes/enemies to see the moment they even think of me let alone come to me! As Your dread was upon Your children, so let it be upon me in Jesus' Name. Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment