16 January 2014

THE FEAR OF THE LORD ROOTS THE BELIEVER IN HIM! WE NEED GODLY WISDOM TO WORK OUR FAITH THROUGH LOVE! OBEY!!! BY PROPHET FOLAYAN OSEKITA

The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him - the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD-- and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears; but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked. Isaiah 11:2-4 NIV

The Seven Spirits of God RESTED upon our Lord Jesus Christ and are available to the believer! However, they're all rooted in the Spirit of the Fear of the Lord! The fear of the Lord is indeed a spirit that every believer ought to crave for/after! Lord, please Grant unto me the spirit to fear Your Name and fear You for who You Are; so to help me to walk faithfully with You to the very end, in Jesus' Name. Amen!!!

Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.
Psalm 115:11,12 KJV


The Lord is my help, shield, my all, my everything! Teach me, Help me and my family with me, to fear You o Lord; that we may receive Your Blessings in Jesus' Name. Amen!!!

Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, and he began to teach them. Matthew 5:1-2 (NIVUK)

Jesus Christ always took advantage of every opportunity to Minister to the people! You who claim to follow Him, do you take the chances available to you to do/walk as He did? Are you sincere in your claims to follow Him? Do you love Him? If you truly love Jesus Christ, you would obey His Commandments; especially the Commandment to LOVE! Did you love somebody yesterday? The day before? Will you love somebody today? Do you know that harbouring hatred will never allow love to take root in your heart/life? Hatred hooks you up firmly with satan; not with God! Who do you truly want to be anchored unto? I want Jesus! O thank You Father Lord for the Love of Jesus Christ in my life. Amen!!!

(2) I sleep, but my heart is awake; It is the voice of my beloved! He knocks, saying, " Open for me, my sister, my love, My dove, my perfect one; For my head is covered with dew, My locks with the drops of the night." (3) I have taken off my robe; How can I put it on again? I have washed my feet; How can I defile them? (4) My beloved put his hand By the latch of the door, And my heart yearned for him. (5) I arose to open for my beloved, And my hands dripped with myrrh, My fingers with liquid myrrh, On the handles of the lock. (6) I opened for my beloved, But my beloved had turned away and was gone. My heart leaped up when he spoke. I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer. (7) The watchmen who went about the city found me. They struck me, they wounded me; The keepers of the walls Took my veil away from me. (8) I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, If you find my beloved, That you tell him I am lovesick! Song of Solomon 5:2-8

Who relates with me when am asleep and my heart awake? Who longs for me despite my imperfections? Who covers my head as with dew/drops of the night? This love will take me to the top of every mountain, beneath every valley, across every ocean ... this love ... My heart yearns/longs for Him from the depths of my soul; and I come to Him lit up with supernatural love/affection ... with Him I'm made perfect/holy as if I am unblemished! His Voice is like Heaven unto my soul! When I can't find Him nor hear His Voice, I'm totally miserable! O Lord, please do not deny me Your Presence nor Your Love; for I need You every breath that I take! O Lord, how I love You! Thank You Jesus for loving me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment