15 February 2014

GOD (LOVE) IS LONGSUFFERING; NOT SLACK TO FULFILL HIS PROMISES, BUT RATHER GIVING US ALL A VERY LONG ROPE!!! BY PROPHET FOLAYAN OSEKITA

But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 1 Peter 4:13,14 NIV

Those who suffer for Christ's sake will have exceeding joy when Christ's Glory is revealed! It's a Blessing to be insulted and or persecuted for the Name of Jesus Christ. No shaking! Rejoice!!!

How great is Your goodness, Which You have stored up for those who fear You, Which You have wrought for those who take refuge in You, Before the sons of men! You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues. Psalm 31:19,20 NASB

The Goodness of God stored up is not for everybody, let alone equally (God Does not Love all and definitely not equally)! The Blessings of God are for those He Chooses to Bless; for example, those who fear Him! Be wise; and stop believing in rubbish teaching! Not all winds of doctrine are good for mankind; some must be honoured and obeyed, whilst some must be ignored and discarded! Be wise!!!

Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth. My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.
Psalm 57:1-4 KJV

I need Your Mercy o Lord! Calamities surround me o Lord; Help me! I have no other help besides You o Lord! I live amongst sons and daughters of men, all skilled in evil and they target me unjustly; deliver me o Lord in Jesus' Name. My hope/trust is in You and in You alone is my hope! You will never leave nor forsake me in Jesus' Name. Amen!!!

(8) But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (9) The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:8-9

One day to the Lord is as a thousand years! God's Timing is not the same as ours! God's Ways and Thoughts are Higher than ours; even as the Heavens are far away from the earth! It is foolishness to judge God as though He is a man! Be wise and seek understanding and wisdom of God so you may prosper on earth in the few days Given to you and when this life is over, that you may inherit Eternal Life (Jesus Christ)! Amen!!!

Tune in to Windows Of Heaven Radiowww.windowsofheaven.caster.fm; like it, rate it & be Blessed by it & spread it all around! It's a life-changing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment