26 February 2014

HUMBLE YOURSELF AND RECEIVE SUFFERING TO LEARN OBEDIENCE FROM THE MASTER, JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF!!! BY PROPHET FOLAYAN OSEKITA

During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him Hebrews 5:7-9 NIV

As children of God we should learn obedience ... As parents of children, we should teach it. Obedience is not easy to teach! It takes humility to learn obedience! Rebellion is the reason why disobedience thrives in life! Jesus Christ is the Greatest Role Model for obedience! With loud cries and tears, He offered up petitions an prayers to the One who could Save Him. The suffering of Jesus Christ Taught Him obedience. He chose to learn. We all have choices. How can you learn obedience when you hate to suffer at all and run away from all suffering; even though suffering catches up with everybody whether you like it or not! Jesus Christ became the Source of Eternal Salvation for all who obey Him! Who is the Lord then if not Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ is the Lord God Almighty. It doesn't make sense to the carnal mind!!!

"If his sons forsake My law And do not walk in My judgments, If they violate My statutes And do not keep My commandments, Then I will punish their transgression with the rod And their iniquity with stripes. But I will not break off My lovingkindness from him, Nor deal falsely in My faithfulness. My covenant I will not violate, Nor will I alter the utterance of My lips. Psalm 89:30-34 NASB

Some lineages are so Blessed by God's Choice of them in the earth; such that God Will NEVER cease to be Faithful to them. The Bible does say that Blessed is the man whose sins the Lord Will not count against him! Is this for everybody? NO! Does God Love everybody? NO! Does God Love everybody equally? Clearly NOT! Father, I pray that You count me worthy to be amongst those that You Bless in this way in Jesus' Name. I know nothing is impossible for You o Lord God Almighty in Jesus' Name. Amen!!!

A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother. Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death. Proverbs 10:1-2 KJV

What do u treasure? You can only treasure two things: righteousness or wickedness! You can only choose to be wise or foolish! Do you want to make your parents glad or heavy hearted? May God Help my family and I and all who want to sincerely do His Will to choose Godly wisdom over folly and righteousness over wickedness in Jesus' Name I pray thankfully. Amen!!!

(8) Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, (9) who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 2 Timothy 1:8-9

Paul the Apostle was not ashamed of the Lord's Testimony nor suffering in His Name and according to His Power! Those who are Called are Called with a Holy Calling not by works, but rather, according to God's Purposes and Grace Given us in Jesus Christ before time began. O Lord, You Are so beautiful and wonderful and excellent is Your Name. Your Ways Lead to Eternal Life in Christ Jesus, Lord, God and Saviour. Help my family and I to make it in Jesus' Name. Amen!!!

Tune in to Windows Of Heaven Radiowww.windowsofheaven.caster.fm; like it, rate it & be Blessed by it & spread it all around! It's a life-changing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment