27 February 2014

SUBMIT TO GOD'S WAYS/WORDS/WILL ALWAYS; AND IT SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN! ANYTHING OTHERWISE IS UNTO VANITY!!! BY PROPHET FOLAYAN OSEKITA

"For affliction does not come from the dust, Nor does trouble sprout from the ground, For man is born for trouble, As sparks fly upward. But as for me, I would seek God, And I would place my cause before God; Who does great and unsearchable things, Wonders without number. He gives rain on the earth And sends water on the fields, So that He sets on high those who are lowly, And those who mourn are lifted to safety. Job 5:6-11 NASB

Why do we wonder about trouble and stand/look amazed everytime when faced with negativity! They do not sprout from the ground; nor come from the dust! Mankind is born for and unto trouble! However, seek God and place your cause and all of your troubles in His Hands and before His Holiness! He Does Great and unsearchable things, wonders without number! God Keeps the earth well nurtured and managed; He Sets the lowly on High and those who mourn, He Lifts to safety!

For all those who face untold hardships, oppression, shame, disgrace, mutilations, deaths, etc. in any guise whatsoever; especially for reasons of their faith and or religion - more recently, for the forty something or so children brutally murdered by the Boko Haram. Know that God never despises a broken heart; especially one that seeks Him. Let us join hands in laying all bare before the Lord God Almighty; the only One who can Lift us unto safety ... the One who Has the PERMANENT solution to evil. The Hand of the Lord Jesus Christ is AGAINST all who do evil. Therefore, Boko-Haram and the likes are in God's Hands to Deal with as He Deems Fit in Jesus' Name. Amen. May their souls Rest in Perfect Peace! Amen!!!

Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:8-10 NIV

Trust God, even when you feel weak and powerless! Whom have I in Heaven but You ... there is nothing on earth I desire besides You ... my heart and my strength ... many times they fail; but there is one Truth ... that always will prevail! God is the Strength of my heart ... God is the Strength of my life ... God is the Strength of my life and my heart forever ... forever ... forever!

When I'm weak, I'm strong; when I'm poor, I'm rich ... all because of what the Lord Jesus Christ Has Done. I give thanks in all things in Jesus' Name. Amen! So, I shall not be discouraged or disheartened when faced with negativities of diverse nature! Help me o Lord to delight in negativities and to rejoice when they come my way in Jesus' Name. Amen. For with You, o my Lord, God and King, nothing shall be impossible!!!

Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. Psalm 5:1-3 KJV

I will call upon the Lord ... who is worthy to be praised ... so shall I be saved from my enemies ... the Lord Reigneth ... and Blessed be the Rock and my the Rock of my salvation be exalted! The Lord Reigneth and Blessed to my Rock and may the Rock of my salvation be exalted! My God, please consider my appeal and hearken unto my words/cry/meditation! Unto Thee I lift up my prayer/voice in the morning time, afternoon, evening time and night time; even through the watches of the night! Lord, I know You Have my back!!!

Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. Matthew 7:6 (NIVUK)

It is good to do good. But be very careful in so doing is what this Scripture is saying! Watch the type of people you deal with; as some of them are as dogs, to whom you must never give what is sacred or your pearls! They will undermine and try to destroy the pearls and the sacred things and then trun to tear the giver of good things to pieces! Dogs are very very dangerous. God Calls the wicked dogs for a reason! May God Help us to deal effectively with the dogs we meet in our lives in Jesus' Name. Amen!!!

(8) "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Exodus 20:8

God set apart the Sabbath day to keep it holy! It is a wonderful thing to enter into the Sabbath of God. Lord, Grant me to enter into God's Rest in Jesus' Name. I need Your Rest in my life and Your Help to take my Rest as laid down in Your Laws in Jesus' Name!!!

Tune in to Windows Of Heaven Radiowww.windowsofheaven.caster.fm; like it, rate it & be Blessed by it & spread it all around! It's a life-changing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment