13 February 2014

TRUE TALK FROM EMMANUEL E'DAVIDS TO ALL GOSPEL ARTISTS

I was flipping through my facebook this morning and I saw something I would like to share with you.
See Below


Dear Gospel Artiste/Singer...
I have noticed that once we do a new song that we intend uploading for people to download, we quickly call it "MY NEW HIT SINGLE".
I get so surprised as you shouldn't be calling it hit until it actually does the job of a hit single. I understand the side of faith but the side of working to make it a hit is very crucially important.
Plus I think you should know also, that as a gospel artiste, your aim isn't to make hits or to gain popularity or fame or what-have-you. Pls take out the secular mentality from spiritual songs.
Allow GOD determine what songs becomes HIT which by many standards, you and I can't even tell what God uses to measure what songs that He calls hit.
Stop working so hard to become a gospel celeb, perhaps that's the exact reason why God hasn't given you the grace you need to be a total package.
We are in the ministry, not in the industry;
We don't compete, we complete;
We are examples, not celebrities.
Just thought you should know.
‪#‎SpirituallyYours E'Davids.

2 comments:

  1. De Champions na true talk oooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very correct,we are in the ministry of spreading the good news not this crazy stuff {popularity}in the music industry!

    ReplyDelete