27 June 2014

EFE NATHAN DEBUT NEW SINGLE – NOBODY LIKE YOU | @Efediva

Efe Nathan releases a new worship song titled ‘Nobody Like You’, the lead single off her forthcoming album scheduled for release by July 2014.

On this single produced by J Treash, Efe emphasizes the importance of the content or lyrics of the songs by keeping the music production simple, and time enough to carry her message.

“The song was born out of a place of pain, betrayal, and conflict, but I resolved to keep my eyes on God”.

Efe further said that she has a victory to celebrate, because the plans of the enemy did not work over her life, and she could have chosen to commit suicide over all the false accusations, but for God.

“I sow this song into your life, to lift you up, to empower you, to deliver you, and to guarantee you that the war was already won before your trials began, and that you will overcome, in Jesus name.
If God did it for me, trust me, HE can do it for you. My trials have only led to my promotion” – Efe Nathan.

DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Fine wayy of describing, and good piece of writing to take facts on the topic
    of my presentation focus, which i am going to convey in school.


    Also visit my blog post: qsine.pw ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drop a leave a response when I appreciate a article on a website or
    if I have something to contribute to the discussion. It's triggered
    by the sincerness displayed in the article I browsed. And on this post
    "EFE NATHAN DEBUT NEW SINGLE - NOBODY LIKE YOU | @Efediva".
    I was moved enough to drop a leave a responsea response ;-) I actually do have 2 questions for you
    if you usually do not mind. Could it be only me or do some of these responses come
    across as if they are written by brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are writing at additional online sites, I would like to follow you.

    Could you make a list the complete urls of all your social pages like your twitter
    feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    my weblog: sean t insanity workout reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really inspired along with your writing skills and also with
    the layout in your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you
    modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to
    see a great weblog like this one these days..


    my web blog ... anabolizzanti naturali

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found
    something that helped me. Many thanks!

    my web page wireless cable transmitter

    ReplyDelete